Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My speakers don't work?

The other morning I reformatted my hard drive. And after it be done I put in the Recovery compact disc in my Emachine D3415. After everything be done everything worked except my speakers. When I go into the Control Panel underneath Sounds and Audio Devices it says No Audio Device. I go to go look it up contained by the System Information window beneath Sound Device, and nothing is displayed, it is newly a plain white window. So I am at a lost if anyone can travel for it!

My speakers don't work?

I'm thinking you need to download the drivers for your nouns card. I think it is a realtek ac97 codec. If that sounds right to you, you can attain them here: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/down...



Make sure you choose the correct driver for your operating system!
Very simple, there be no drivers for your sound card within that recovery disc of yours. All you have to do is look up the correct model for you computer, who make it and go to their website, they usually hold a link for downloads. in attendance it will ask you for model of computer, when you type it will give you catalogue of downloads, you are looking for sound card driver. Install, restart and you should own sound. Now this is the skin if you re using original nouns card that came next to new computer, if you changed it after you should go to website of who make your sound card. hope this help.

private rental homes

No comments:

Post a Comment