Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Please convey me how to clear the cookies on my computer.?

I want to download some software to my computer and am looking for possibilities to keep hold of it from dragging and starting to run slow or lock up at times. Any advise is appreciated.

Please convey me how to clear the cookies on my computer.?

Hey ,, I will suggest you to download ccleaner which is for cleaning adjectives temp files and can also fix registry errors..



Its 100% free mostly recommended by experts , i m using too.. its best just beside one click ..
tools>Internet Options>Delete cookies
Go Here
cool u can clear the cookies by choosing Tools and preferences and there u own clear private dat includes cookies also
ATF Cleaner is a great little program and clears out these type of files in second.



XP and Windows 2000 and only predetermined capabilities if using Vista

http://www.atribune.org/content/view/25/...
you could be in motion to tools then click on internet option and them click on delete the cookies

-Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment