Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PLEASE HELP Can someone assistance beside why my CD-Rom drive merely stopped working?

I hold a Dimension E310 and everything was working fine afterwards the CD-Rom Drive just stopped working. The drive is no longer surrounded by My Computer! The CD tray still open and the light flashes maxim it is spinning the CD but zilch happens



If I be in motion into the device manager it shows the god for the DVD/CD-Rom drives then branches to what my CD-drive is but near is a yellow exclamation point over it.



When I Check the CD-Rom Properties it say



Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device. (Code 41)



I have tried shifting the cable for the drive but nothing changed.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN THANKS

PLEASE HELP Can someone assistance beside why my CD-Rom drive merely stopped working?

delete the drive from device manger,.. reboot the contraption, it should re-install and work,.. if not their could be twist to the drive its self

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment