Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Power Saving Mode?

Hi, I've have a Windows XP for quite a long time, and until immediately during boot-up, the monitor turns from green to orange. Then on the monitor it say Power Saving Mode and goes completely black. I've tried lots of things, including replacing adjectives cables next to new ones, and making sure that it have a good power supply. That can't be the problem, so every time that happen, I have to hold the power button for 5 second until it turns off. I've gotten a contemporary monitor and it STILL happens. Also the monitor I use is an LG. I'm really desperate, oblige please!

Power Saving Mode?

OK - basically the OS believes it should stick this monitor contained by power save mode. We stipulation to tell it otherwise:



Start

Control Panel

Power Options



Change power classification to always on and bring in sure monitor setting is always on



Click OK - should be it!

The answers post by the user, for information singular, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment