Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Phone file died after thunderstorm.?

Alright here is the situation, 2 days enjoy past since a thunderstorm. After the thunderstorm I notice my home-phone didnt work. (if you hear there is not tone) And it also say no line on the handset. So my phone dash is down which also affects my DSL. My DSL still works but is way much slower after it usually is. So I'm asking what happened? And how can i fix and craft my home-phone line work again.

Phone file died after thunderstorm.?

Call your land-line provider and enjoy them send a tech out
It sounds approaching there is sea in one of the connections of your ground line find a phone box or friendly neighbor and carry bt to test the splash be aware if the fault is on your side of the first

bt box surrounded by your premises Bt charge in excess of a pound a minute
This a short time ago happened to me the other afternoon...

Unplug all your phones and power supply for two to three minutes the try plugging one within and try it...

It should work and you can plug the rest back surrounded by...

Make sure you have your batery phones on here set before plugging them surrounded by. The DSL part should clear up on it's own shortly...Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment