Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PC or a Mac?

Now , this isn't a grill to help me , but , something to do and monitor since I am board , and , I other love seeing a good debate



:D

PC or a Mac?

mac but i close to pc better for gaming
laptop thanks for the points
i enjoy never even used a mac, and until now i hold never even thought about it. does that formulate me not really qualify for this poll? i like my PC
Mac, because I saw the commercial.
Mac is difinitely for the tech savy, programmers, or clear artists. Regular people who of late need a computer should draw from a pc.
I'm aware that within many respects that the Mac is better.



I; however, hold a PC and will probably continue to purchase them because considerably more software and other little gadget are available for PCs.



BTW, great Mac commercial. Mac: the relaxed, cool techie; while PC is a little round button-downed accountant type.
Hi nearby,



In my opinion it's depend on your purpose.

If you want to enjoy a computer which very powerful for symbolic needs, and you hold enough money, better to own Mac on hand.



But, if you want to enjoy a computer which better for daily used, and powerful, but you don't own big budget, better to have PC.



Best Regards
how can u never seize a virus?
They both suck release your inner manhood and operate an unix based OS approaching SUSE, UBUNTU,...



you will have opening more fun with a linux experience.



PC's these days are bloated pieces of crap especially with Vistaids DRM Fail.



and macs are crap too because they cant play any fitting games, blah blah blah screw macf*gs blah. photoshop has impossible controls, lots of bloated crap software when u buy one new...


No comments:

Post a Comment