Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Portable Hard Disk User Basics?

What are the ground rules of portable hard disks? If I own connected to my computer, can I just shutdown my computer in need ejecting it? Can it be placed tolerate to speakers?

Portable Hard Disk User Basics?

I have a 40 GB portable strong disk made by Western Digital and it is great. It is exactly like those tiny flash drives, except it wants a little bit of space on my desk. It go right into my usb port and I save on it by select the drive its in. I put it higher than my speakers sometimes and everything works fine. I shutdown my computer all the time minus ejecting it. If I put my computer on sleep the muted stays on though, I don't know why. But it works great and is a great investment.
Speakers won't bother it. You can shut down the computer with it attached. You a moment ago can't unplug the drive without eject it first, because it might be in the middle of doing something.


No comments:

Post a Comment