Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Optical mouse give somebody the third degree?

I bought an optical mouse and it works fine. However when I switch rotten my computer the mouse stays on i.e. red light showing. My unsullied Duracell batteries go flat in a week. What is the problem?

Optical mouse give somebody the third degree?

I have a and Omouse myself and the batteries other went inert. I had to replace them resembling every 2 weeks. I just started taking the battery out when i didn't use it.
I assuming this is a wireless mouse.in this baggage this is perfectly regular...get some rechargables!
product sure the light isn't flashing. when that happen means its individual moved a little bit by vibrations so it will devour the batteries.
I own a Logitec cordless optical mouse and I am afraid it is normal for the table lamp to stay on when the computer is snitched off. I presently use Nicad Rechargeable batteries, much cheaper contained by the short and long run.
I have to agree next to everyone else on this one, with one small mixing.



Does it have an on/off switch on the bottom? If so, turn it sour!



Buy rechargables, or remove the batteries when you are not using it!



:)
seem to me you maybe dont shut it stale but use sleep mode

trouble is you obviously own a wireless mouse, ones with usb lead stay on but are mains powered

adjectives you can do is shut off the psu power switch or try turning the mouse upside down so the lead sensor doesnt get feedback

wireless mouses blow goats
why not use rechargeable battery, they last much longer. admittedly the initial outlay is reasonably expensive what with mobile charger as well as battery but it pays for itself after a while so works out cheaper in the wrap up.lol

airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment