Friday, September 17, 2010

Need backing near my grand piano?

when i preSS S it giveS me my computer info inStead of typeing an S.

Need backing near my grand piano?

Reboot your computer. That should fix it.
WAIT WHE YOU PRESS S YOU GET s OR VISA VERSA, USE Z INSTEAD, HAHA! OR 5 THATS CLOSE HUH? IM 5ORRY BUT IM LAUGHING AT YOUR QUE5TION, SERIOU5LY POP OUT THE BAD KEY AND GIVE HIM A LITTLE BATH OR RUBBING ALCOHOL AND HI5 CONTACT TOO.

THERE, I WA5 JU5T TRYING TO MAKE YOU 5EE IT CAN BE DONE, OTHERWI5E GET A NEW KEYBOARD.
One of the key is stuck

It may not look like it.

But it have happened to me previously and that is what be wrong
sounds like hot key to me





Oh turn your key board upside down and shake it. Also vacuum it.
Bad grand piano. Get a new one beside multimedia enhanced functions like i did. But don't receive a wireless..its not only freestyle hunger but also its not cheap!


No comments:

Post a Comment