Friday, September 17, 2010

Need a optical wireless notebook mouse!?

I obligation a good optical wireless notebook mouse that any has long mobile life or can be recharged. It will be for my macbook pro which is mortal shipped to me right now. I do not want the apple notebook mouse because I hold heard bleak things about them. This mouse requests to be small but comfy and with a accurate scroll wheel. It also desires to be jazzy and really cool looking. Thanks for your help.

PS if you can recomend one NOT to return with then please do!

Need a optical wireless notebook mouse!?

Wireless mouse - HA!



Here's the entry... that sender using is one inch to a foot long and HANGS out of a USB port. The mouse part is immense with battery inside that go DEAD. Personally, I don't approaching ANY that I have see, so go near an optical Wired mouse.



Try this one... it's cheap, but GOOD.



Rosewill RM800U Black 3 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical Mouse - $4.99

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...



or PS/2 (if you have that port, you see, why use a USB port if you own an unused PS/2 port. Keep your USB port free for something else if you have a PS/2 port.)

Rosewill RM800P Black 3 Buttons 1 x Wheel PS/2 Wired Optical Mouse - $5.49

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...



Good luck and Happy Computing!
i use a microsoft optical 4000 mouse.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/...

My Price: $29.99

at hand is lots of other mice out their thats just what i use.


No comments:

Post a Comment