Friday, September 17, 2010

Nvidia or ATI?


Nvidia or ATI?

It adjectives depends on what your looking to do. If your going to be doing hardcore video gaming then I would choose ATI to be honest. But any you choose I hope you got the 400 to 500 bucks to shell out for a top-notch video card.
Honestly... flip a coin.



I could find merely as many pro's and con's in the order of each.
Nvidia
I other go near nVidia.

I have two computer at home, one beside Windows and the second one with Linux Debian.



I have so many troubles beside ATI card on Linux software, so I just dont want to spend much time on this anymore, even contained by windows the driver be not so good as nVidia.

nVidia have excellent stable drivers for all systems. But if you are not *nix user, I estimate just flip a coin.
I would step with nVidia. Because until very soon they have the best elevated end video cards on the souk. So Nvidia all the road 8800 GTX.


No comments:

Post a Comment