Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Plz lend a hand me.?? tough disk problem...?

i hold a portable laptop western digital 80 gb harddisk.its not being familiar on any system even the power light shows green on the harddisk.i did the formatting...tested the usb cable.they r fine.

Plz lend a hand me.?? tough disk problem...?

If it is not one recognized consequently how did you format it?



I would check the BIOS and see if it is recognized near first.

the green power light only shows it is getting power.
Goody for u.I've got bigger fish to fry homeslice.
did any software come next to it? you could of formated it in the wrong format ntfs grease fat32 or a bad drive!
some times the cards surrounded by the external reader will die. but. I would check disk management. right click your my computer statue. go down to guidance and click on it. the computer management console will show up. budge down and click on disk management. from nearby you will see the drives. and you can more easily check in that status.
what brand of system is it? you can reseat the HDD and see if it will start to reconize it. let me know the sort and i will add more to this and consent to you know what you can do


No comments:

Post a Comment