Friday, September 17, 2010

Need to know if dvd drive will work beside my system?

I enjoy been looking at a couple of dvd drives online and necessitate to know if either of them will work on my system. One say that it requires a 1.3 ghz pentium 4 cpu. The other one says that it requires a 800 mhz pentium 3. My systems have a 1.2 ghz celeron(Tualatin core) is it possible that either of these work man that my cpu is only slightly below what is required (100mhz in the first case). Does my system enjoy to meet the requirements for both cpu clock speed and type of cpu for it to work?

Need to know if dvd drive will work beside my system?

bring it to a local tech and be done with it. they will install adjectives you need.
If thats what it say it must have, to be exact what you need to enjoy. They don't generally share you that stuff just so you wont buy thier product.
Those numbers are the drives minimum numbers to play video dvds not for information. Both will work data and copy neither will play a dvd lacking slow and stops not their fault but the speed of your cpu. A 2400 will play movies single fair


No comments:

Post a Comment