Friday, September 17, 2010

My window experience index underside evaluation is 1?

my window experience index base rack up is 1. graphics subscore is 1, even though i i have gforce 8800 ultra, gaming graphics is 1 also even that the memory graphics is 1534 mb.

and because of this i catch a total base mark 1!....can anyone explain why i still get this chalk up?



oh and this are the results....



Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00GHz - base score= 4.8

Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB - podium score = 4.9

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra - foot score = 1.0

Gaming graphics 1534 MB Total available graphics memory -base gain = 1.0

Primary hard disk 8GB Free (112GB Total) - groundwork score= 4.9



total score 1

My window experience index underside evaluation is 1?

Try harder dude!
update the drivers for your graphics card
I hold an 8800 GTS 320Mb, installed on Vista and it get a win of 4.8.



Not sure what to say, but it does not really issue anyway as that rating is only a guide anyway.
The result is not an average, it is base solely on the lowest score, which within both yours and my case be graphics. I had a similar evaluation of 1. on my new graphics card 256mb ATI card. I reinstalled vista using microsoft's illustrative drivers and got a evaluation of 3.8. You tell me.


No comments:

Post a Comment