Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Please facilitate me?

Here it is, this morning i put a cd contained by to my cd rom drive in my computer and as soon as I took it out my computer restarted its self and presently it will turn on but it keeps restarting previously it gets to the desktop. I tried repairing window 2000 professional and then i reinstalled it and it keep doing it. Is there anything else I should try?

Please facilitate me?

While your computer is restarting. (right previously the Windows XP screen) Tap the F8 key. This will bring up a screening menu with things resembling Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking etc...



Select Use second known perfect configuration - This should get you booted into window.



If it does not work. Try doing the same point and booting into Safe Mode, and run an AntiVirus, DiskCheck and some other goodies.



This should give you a starting point. If adjectives fails reinstall window :/
set it back to the first of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment