Friday, September 17, 2010

Now that ive restarted my computer it wont recogonize my USB.Help?


Now that ive restarted my computer it wont recogonize my USB.Help?

First, check the device principal by going to the control panel and clicking on device manager. Select the universal serial bus controllers and expand. Look at the devices scheduled and right click to view their properties. It should read out whether there is some sort of conflict or if a device driver upgrade is requisite.



Btw what happened until that time you restarted the computer?
i actually have this problem. the only approach i could fix it was by installing it again and going away the usb connected. cause when i disconnect it i enjoy the same problem u enjoy
you may have to reload your USB driver depending if it is on the board or a card.
Try this site

http://ask-leo.com/why_wont_my_system_re...



hope this help

martin

of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment