Friday, September 17, 2010

Need minister to next to cordless itouch logitech grand piano?

I get this keyboard and a mouse on eBay minus the software. I used on a Win 2000 without any problem after downloaded the software on procession but I want to use this on a different computer with Win XP but it doesn’t work. I found that this mouse works near or without the software installed. After I install the addressee then the mouse pick up but the baby grand still doesn’t work. The driver is Logitech iTouch Keyboard Driver 2.22 driver description Any help?

Need minister to next to cordless itouch logitech grand piano?

I hold the same set up AND alike problems. I am always connecting them. It is frustrating and bothersome. I returned mine to the store because it is useless!
Tried getting XP drivers from www.logitech.com ?
Are you sure your workstation doesn't have other software i.e. causing a conflict? Those that grand piano even work with XP? You can email http://computervillageusa.com and they achieve answers quick they also pass products. Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment