Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PCI Memory Controller?

I enjoy an E Machines T6524, had a Radeon X1600 Pro installed. Was have no problems, computer ran great. Went to verbs the computer a few weeks ago using an air canister to obtain the dust out. Something happened and the computer say the PCI slot has be modified. Is there somewhere I can download PCI Memory Controller drivers, assuming that have something to do with the PCI Express Slot that be occupied by my Graphics card until this morning? Computer be restarting by itself over and over and over until I removed the video card. Of course I can't just download the drivers from window (They don't seem to enjoy them according to the hardware wizard) and E-machines charges $45 for thirty minutes on the phone. Would like to see if this is fixable up to that time I cancel my break because I have to spend adjectives my money on a new computer.

PCI Memory Controller?

You might hold gotten dust or other debris surrounded by the pci slots. Time to open the appliance, and look at the pci slots carefully. Has happend to me once. Turned out a fleece had floated into the agp slot, and be interferring with the video card. I would suggest you verbs your cards out, and blow it out again.. Good luck. Oh, byt the way the PCI Memory controller driver is piece of the chipset drivers.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment