Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PC Tablet INFO HELP!?

i call for info on prices $$ and i need abet on whats the best brand to get it for! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! Note: I necessitate your opinion and a really upright answer with details! Thats what i want for me to pick as my best answer also look at my other question with laptops! THANKS!

PC Tablet INFO HELP!?

I've get HP's TC4400. The one I got be pretty cheap from Costco, but it's also an older Celeron model. It's fairly slow, it overheats regularly, and the hinge is really weakening - it doesn't look or have a feeling like it'll break anytime soon, but it's close to if the screws holding down the hinge of a pair of specs get a moment or two loose.



(If you've no idea what I'm conversation about, get hold of somebody who wears eyeglasses.)



I made the computer overheat so much it pretty much destroyed its hard drive. I'm using the computer next to a new one right immediately.



Of course, this is all on an elder model. The new ones may incredibly well enjoy better heat guidance, and Core Duos are obviously more powerful than Celerons.



I've hear that Dell's coming out with a tablet soon. Depending on your previous experience near Dell, and your personal opinion on the feature of their computers, you might want to take a look at that.



Also, near are numerous tablet PC enthusiast websites and blogs where they compare and contrast features vs price and stuff. Even inside the tablet PC world, too, there are different recommendation for different types of work you expect to do on them.



One thing: Stay away from HP's tx1000. Those are horrible. Those are notebook with touchscreen capability, not true tablets. Although there's only so much you can swot from pre-purchase research, try to stick with Wacom penabled tablets.
Review from PC Magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment