Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pc run through laptop?

hi, im going away to college contained by a week, and i just get my new laptop for institution. its a hp pavilion dv6000. i play a few games for the pc, but my laptop have an integrated video card so it dosnt run games well at adjectives. the reason i cant bring my workstation to school is because it will steal up to much room in my small dorm. (monitor, mouse, baby grand, ect...) i was curious if within was a passageway where i could in recent times bring my pc box, and hook it up to my laptop so that it a short time ago uses my laptop screen and upright?

Pc run through laptop?

The only road to control your desktop from laptop, I could think rotten, is using Remote Desktop Connection, but most games would not work with that. By the channel, if you are thinking to bring your Desktop AND laptop to the dorm, just ditch the laptop and seize flat screen monitor and the ivories.
Nope
im sure you could but should you be playing games at school ????
no sorry, if your already going to bring that much equipment after why not just bring the integral set-up?



BUT your laptop might be able to hook up to your desktop's monitor.
You can use a video switch to connect your laptop to alike display as your PC, but there's no way to put games on your laptop and clutch advantage of the video card on the PC.



You will call for to run your games on the PC. I'd keep your institution work on laptop. I'd back up your work to a memory stick and perchance save it to your PC as a second backup.



Laptops can break and can be borrowed so formulate sure to make multiple copies of your work on leading projects.
Nope you cant, not as far as I know.



If you wanna play games, just obtain an xbox or PS!


No comments:

Post a Comment