Friday, September 17, 2010

Nvidia n-tune?

i am purely mid way through on my spare p.c using n-tune to do a fine tune(approx 3 hours)

have anyone ever used this utility before,i own 2 hours to go and allready its increased my f.s.b from 133mhz to 141mhz and the agp from 66mhz to 72 mhz

its also changed memory timings

however i must make a clean breast i,m the biggest anti-overclocking p.c user,but what i like roughly n-tune is its stable enviroment,and its designed by the nvidia...need i say aloud more

any views on ntune guys!

Nvidia n-tune?

I am not a aficionado of overclocking as it shrtens the processor's lifespan and can cause memory to burn out, my friend have the same board i have and he set it to the seargent, option it died 4 month's next killing everything elce next to it. But if your a fan of over clocking consequently who's to stop you.
Well I have done profusely of overclocking, and I am personally not a big lover of nTune. First off, I would not recommend varying the AGP speed, that is not going to make available you a real observable performance boost, and you are asking for stability trouble. The biggest item I dislike about nTune is that it can bestow you false reading on your frequencies some times, although I don't think to be precise happening within your case. If discern comfortable with it after go ahead and shift with it, but I am individually a big believer in using the BIOS and doing your own stability test, such as Orthos or Prime 95.

find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment